Friday, July 6, 2007

23 things #9

I explored the Merlin site and added the feed to my bloglines account. My account has just been activated, so I haven't yet logged in.

I also looked at the a number of the search tools. Technorati was easy to use and brought back tons of information. I did a search on Reader's Advisory and found the blog I just created (about 2 hours ago) for a personal project. Wow, that's fast! I'm sure that you can find something on just about anything out there. I searched for "underwater basket weaving" - a term from maybe middle school when a teacher used that expressison (his own, I think) whenever someone wasn't paying attention or was doing something wrong. Technorati retrieved 2 blogs with those words.

I don't have much more to say today, so I'll be back after I finish the next thing.

No comments: