Wednesday, July 11, 2007

23 things #10

I've spent some time exploring a variety of image generators and all I can say is wow! You can go just about anything with them. I liked the YourGen text genrator (www.yourgen.com). It generates all sorts of unique fonts. I used it to change the font on my blog title. I also created an avitar on Meez (www.meez.com). I posted it at the top of my blog. Now if only I could superimpose 3 kids hanging on to my legs, it would be perfect. I'm sure there's an image generator that would do it, but my fiction collection is calling my name.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

More image gens on www.ImageGenerator.org

IrmBrown said...

Your Meez avatar is cute! The only thing that I don't like about Avatars is that they are all so YOUNG! :-) The blog looks great. You're doing a really good job on the 23 Things!