Monday, July 23, 2007

23 things #11

I'm just getting back to my 23 things after a week or so of being occupied with other stuff. I looked at the LibraryThing info a couple of days ago and just had a chance to create an account. I thought I'd start off adding titles from my collection of signed books. I'm not sure I'd ever have the time or desire to add everything and maintain it, but it is a little fun to see them all lined up. Now if I could keep them all lined up perfectly like that in real life - the majority of them are children's books, so I'm constantly reordering them after my childrens' little hands have been into them. That's okay, though. That's what books are for, right? To be enjoyed.

Here's the link to my collection:
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/lpm0502

No comments: