Tuesday, September 18, 2007

23 things #14

I just investigated Technorati. It's fun to be able to (sometimes) find my own blogs on the site. Sometimes they come up easily and other times they're hard to find. I have not claimed my blog or done anything to bring it to the sites attention. It seems to me that there's something a little dishonest (no that's not quite the right word, but I can't think of another one) about having to bring it to their attention before it gets easier to find.

Anyway, I searched for Learning 2.0 in a variety of ways, but had much more relevant results when I searched for 23 things. I got lots of library related hits with that tag.

The 100 top blogs list was intersting to glance at. Although nothing really made me want to quick click and look at them. How do you such awareness of your blog to get to be the top one? (Other than bringing it to the sites attention). I guess word of mouth, advertising, etc.

Okay, I think that's it for this thing.

No comments: