Thursday, September 20, 2007

23 things # 19

Glancing down the list of winners, I was pleased to see how many of them I now recognized (as opposed to hardly knowing any at the Tech Fair a mere 3 months ago). Obviously this project is working to broaden my awareness of these new technologies.

For this exercise, I looked at Zillow - 1st place winner for the Real Estate Category. I have a neighbor who will soon be relocating to Texas due to a work transfer. This site is perfect to help them on both the selling and buying ends. It gives an estimated market value for your home as well as other info including assessed values, property taxes, and historical trends for the house and the area. It also helps see other houses for sale in the area and comperable listings.

This site could definitely be used in the library. We often have customers researching potential areas for relocation.

No comments: